What is the Starter Package?Updated a month ago
The Starter Package is an offer consisting of a pair of our gymnastic rings and a 12-month membership for the DIE RINGE app. You have the possibility to choose between our Essential gymnastic rings made of birch wood and the Premium gymnastic rings made of beech wood.
The Starter Package costs 99,00€ or 129,99€ and is available in our online store. You can buy the Starter Package by selecting it on the product pages of the Essential gymnastic rings or the Premium gymnastic rings set.
- After purchasing the starter package you will receive an individual voucher code to your e-mail address with which you completed the purchase. With this voucher code you can buy a 12-month membership for 0€ on our website. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder first. If you can't find any mail here either, please contact us by mail to [email protected].
- The voucher code has no expiration date and does not have to be redeemed immediately after purchase.
- Detailed instructions on how to redeem the voucher code correctly and then sign up for the app can be found here.
- Alternatively, you can also purchase the membership for the app individually via dieringe.com or directly in Google Playstore or Apple Appstore. In this case, you have the option to choose a term of 3 or 6 months. You can find out how to purchase the app without the starter package here.
- After the 12-month membership expires, it is automatically renewed for another year. The renewal order includes a payment of 89,99€. This is the regular price for a 12-month membership.
- You can cancel the membership before it expires so that the subscription expires and does not renew. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the training program content until the expiration date.
Premium set gymnastic rings 32 mm from beech wood
- Beech is a heavier and harder wood than birch wood. Therefore, rings made of beech are basically more resistant. In addition, your gymnastic rings are treated with linseed oil and thus have a protection against moisture.
- With a thickness of 32 mm, the rings are comfortable for large and medium-sized hands to grip. The gymnastics rings have a wider contact surface, protecting your hands from pressure points.
- The included door anchor and convenient foot straps allow you to train in more places and with many more exercises. This makes your training with Die Ringe even more flexible and versatile.
You can find all further information about our gymnastic rings in the product description in our online store.
Essential gymnastic rings 28 mm made of birch wood
- Birch is a heavy and medium hard wood and also tough and elastic. It has the perfect properties, for a safe and comfortable gymnastic ring. The treatment with linseed oil gives the rings an ideal protection against moisture.
- With a handle diameter of 28 mm, the rings are exactly the same size as in gymnastics. Train according to competition standards and store the rings easily and space-saving in your backpack.
- You can find all further information about our gymnastics rings in the product description in our online store.